Digital Inclusion for Online Learning Research Initiative
CNA is a consortium of Australian Catholic Education organisations committed to sharing resources and expertise, to improve outcomes for students and staff at all participating schools.
As a national organisation, effective communication is essential to maintain relevance and engagement for all participants.
You can find CNA’s latest updates from participants across Australia, a view of scheduled events, annual reports and more below.
See what our participants have been up to!
- Thu, 23 MarVirtual Event
- Wed, 03 MayMercure Sydney
- Thu, 24 AugMelbourne Convention Centre24 Aug, 8:00 am – 25 Aug, 5:00 pmMelbourne Convention Centre, Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006, AustraliaEduTECH is the largest trade show and conference for the entire education lifecycle across Australia. Get ready to reconnect in-person at the meeting place for the brightest and most innovative minds in the education space
- Thu, 07 SeptVirtual Event
- Thu, 07 SeptVirtual Event07 Sept, 9:00 am – 10:00 am AWSTVirtual EventCyber Safety has become an increasingly relevant topic within society. The internet has enabled children to learn, share and create like never before! CNA and external partners will be hosting a one and a half hour virtual cyber safety challenge for K-2, 3-6 and 7-9 school students.
- Thu, 07 SeptVirtual Event
- Thu, 07 SeptVirtual Event07 Sept, 9:00 am – 10:00 am AWSTVirtual EventCNA has partnered with Loumee to provide Year 7-9 students the opportunity to work as team to crack the cyber code! Students will need information revealed by 10 puzzles to find an online location, unlock access using a password, and decipher the answer to the master puzzle.
- Thu, 09 NovCatholic Leadership Centre09 Nov, 9:00 am – 5:00 pmCatholic Leadership Centre, 576 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002, AustraliaSTEM MAD National is a celebration of excellence in Catholic education, in which the nation's best primary, secondary and 'Future is STEM' student teams showcase their projects to conference participants, diocesan representatives, affiliated organisations, school communities and fellow students.
"Communication has the power to build bridges, to enable encounter and inclusion, and thus to enrich society…Words can build bridges between individuals and within families, social groups and peoples. This is possible both in the material world and the digital world."
CNA Annual Reports
Each year, CNA releases an annual report that captures the key activities, structural changes, and progress of the organisation towards establishing and nurturing collegial relationships across Catholic education jurisdictions, to achieve better outcomes for all Catholic education staff and students.